Friday, March 6, 2009

Muse...

Alright, brain. Let's do this. Come on, man, anything.

Do I really have nothing?

I know there's things I want to write about. Vincent Li. The new Crysler layoffs. Leonard Cohen. There's so much happening!

The other night I had a dream that I met a demon-type-thing I named Syntax. I was living in a burned out library. So was he. But he never slept. Syntax just ate books.

Syntax could only talk to me through lines in books he'd already eaten. He was generally annoyed that I'd interrupt his meals, but he was helpful. Although he was always very cryptic.

It's not like I'm out of ideas, or even out of inspiration. I'm just out of drive. I need to regroup myself.

Maybe that bastard was eating more than just books.

I hope spring comes quickly this year.

No comments: