Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Johnny got his gun...

One minute you're on top of the world with a Pepsi in one hand and a bible in the other...

The next you're jobless, confused and crying. Trading in that Pepsi for something with a little more kick, explaining to your bosses you're not completely worthless and reading the book of Job for some insight.

Don't get offended, John. It's just business. Big business to be exact. Your potential employers figured that Kathleen Wynne would be the better employee. But I guess it was bad luck that you were up against an education minister, considering... well... you know.

But I wouldn't start worrying about Don Valley West if I were you. I'd be worried what your other employers are thinking right now.

No, not the private schools...

That's right. THOSE employers.

It doesn't look good, Johnny-Boy, I'm not going to lie to you. But don't worry. I'm sure there's a spot for you out there somewhere.

HEY! Have you ever thought of running for Mayor somewhere? Oh... nevermind.

1 comment:

Jenny P. said...

Have you seen the awesome Vibe TV "Cute Show" it makes my life very very happy. Especially when you just spent the day with anarchists.